ZOOM B2 FOUR
Introducing the B2 FOUR Amp and Effects Emulator, powered with Zoom’s Multi-Layer IR technology and 6 iconic DI models. Now you can craft the perfect low-end tone. Build patches from 104 effects, including models of famous boutique effects and preamps. Mix and match up to 5 effects and amps simultaneously to build your own custom patches.
- 6 built-in DI models: 3 tube and 3 solid state
- 11 realistic amp/cabinet models with newly developed Multi-Layer IR
- 11 preamp models (including 3 ZOOM original models)
- 85 bass effects including modeling of famous boutique pedals
- Analog input circuit with excellent low-frequency response
- Use up to 5 effects simultaneously
- 300 Patch Memories (250 Preset Patches with historic bass tones)
- 60 Second Looper + 68 rhythm patterns
- USB port for Handy Guitar Lab connection, 2-in/2-out audio interface and firmware updates
- 1CROSS KEY NAVIGATION
- 2LCD SCREEN
- 3ROTARY ENCODERS
- 4DI MODEL FOOTSWITCH
- 6BALANCED OUTPUT
- 7IMPEDANCE SELECTOR
- 8MAIN INPUT
- 10EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUT
NAVIGATE AND CREATE
The 4 rotary encoders allow for quick adjustments to effects parameters as well as output settings. The cross key navigation buttons help you control the pedal with ease.
The B2 Four can be used as a 2-in/ 2-out audio interface by connecting to a computer or smartphone with your favorite effects and amp models.
ITS OWN APP
With a constantly expanding library of patches and effects, bassists can continue to expand their sound with the ”Handy Guitar Lab for B2 FOUR” app (for iOS), available to purchase on the Apple App Store.
This original ZOOM Clear DRV preamp uses a linear phase filter in the distortion path. As a result, phase interference is eliminated during dry mixing, providing a clear drive.
BASS ANALOG OCTAVE
ZOOM’s original octaver uses an algorithm based on the operating principle of analog octavers.
BASS SYNTH TALK
This effect produces a synthesizer sound similar to a talking modulator.