ZOOM G2 FOUR & G2X FOUR
The ZOOM G2 FOUR and G2X FOUR give guitarists more tone variations than ever before thanks to all-new amp modeling and innovative IR technology. You’ll dial in amazing sounds right out of the box. The G2 FOUR and G2X FOUR take amp modeling to the next level. They combine faithfully reproduced models of classic amps (and a few new ones, too) and pair them with cabinet models that utilize our new Multi-layer IR technology. This gives guitarists both great tone and the feeling of that “big stage” sound in any environment.
- 22 Amp/Cabinet models developed by Multi-Layer IR technology for greater realism
- 79 Effects including modelling of renowned boutique pedals
- Up to 6 effects + 1 pedal effect can be used simultaneously
- Output EQ (Lo-Mid-Hi-Vol) for instant adjustment of overall sound quality
- 300 memory patches (250 factory presets + 50 users)
- Handy Guitar Lab app (iOS/Android) for editing on smartphones and access to new effects (requires connection via USB-C port)
- Looper function for recording phrases of up to 80 seconds
- 68 rhythm patterns that can be played back in sync with the looper
- AUX IN jack for connecting music players and other audio devices
- Auto-save and Revert functions for maximum flexibility when editing patches
- Tuner function that supports open and drop tuning
- 2-IN / 2-OUT Audio Interface function (via built-in USB-C port)
- Expression pedal for real-time control of Volume, Pitch and Wah (G2X FOUR only)
Each amp model is built with Zoom’s innovative Multi-Layer IR’s, to recreate the tonal characteristics and feel of playing through classic amps and cabinets. These Impulse Responses were captured from iconic cabinets at 3 different volumes and are blended and activated based on the volume of your guitar.
CROSS KEY NAVIGATION
Zoom’s new cross key navigation switches help you control the pedal using just your feet, allowing you to make adjustments on the fly. Additionally, the 4 rotary encoders allow for quick adjustments to effects parameters as well as output settings.
The newly designed user interface makes it easier than ever to edit effects parameters, reorder effects chains, and access the looper and tuner.
Use the 80 second built in looper for songwriting or to add layers to any performance.
PLAY TO THE BEAT
Play along with any of the 68 beats from the on-board rhythm machine. From metal, blues, and more the rhythm section is the perfect companion for practice.
The G2X FOUR comes with an expression pedal for volume swells, wah and more.